Note to Students: SBC would like to urge more student groups to apply for supplemental funding. For more information please visit http://sgo.swarthmore.edu/budgeting-guide/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBC is a committee of 8 appointed representative students, headed by the SBC Chair and joined by SGO Chair of Student Organizations. They are tasked with allocating the Student Activities Fee to student groups. The committee meets once a week on Sundays in Sharples room 4. SBC also heads a separate office that consists of a Manager and three Assistant Managers who facilitate reimbursements and service payments in an office on Parrish 4th.
- 2 members of the weightlifting club qualified for the USAW University National Championship. The Tournament is being held in Salt Lake city
- Transportation for round trip tickets to salt lake city
- Lodging expenses for a hotel/airbnb
- Registration for event
- $130 for local transportation was removed from the request because SBC does not fund taxis.
- Thomas proposes $1570
- Passes unanimously for $1570
- 7201 Transportation – $860
- 7202 Lodging – $500
- 7204 Registration – $200
Hello, did you like this article? Write for The Gazette! Open staff meetings are every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in The Daily Gazette office on Parrish 4th. Info about our editors can be found here; you can also email us at email@example.com.