Your Swat Style Snapshot

You look fabulous.

Tired of the other fashionistas getting all the glory? Just fill in the blanks!

What he/she’s wearing:

_____(your name) is sporting a flashy _____(article of clothing), which he/she picked up while traveling in _____(city).

However, he/she adds a personal touch by layering it with a _____(article of clothing) from their hometown of _____(city).

“Almost everything I’m wearing is from _____(place)” he/she said. “I especially love the _____(plural accessory) I can find there.”

He/she is also displaying a vintage _____(article of clothing). “I was really _____(emotion) to find this. It’s completely one-of-a-kind.”

To add to this stylish ensemble, _____(your name) is wearing _____(accessory) on his/her _____(body part), creating a _____(adjective) yet _____(contrasting adjective) look.

Personal style:

“My friends describe my style as _____(adjective) _____(high school stereotype).”

_____(your name) is in the style of other Swatties this spring, favoring _____(adjective) shades and a _____(adjective) palette of colors.

His/her _____(article of clothing) is a throwback to the _____(time period), when everything was more _____(adjective).

Wardrobe staples:

“A simple ______(article of clothing) can really make or break your style,” says _____(your name).

His/her most important staple, however, is a _____(accessory) that he/she found at a local _____(type of store). “I have such _____(adjective) memories from wearing these. They remind me of my _____(relative).”

Très _____(adjective)!

Look out for next week’s style snapshot, with a special guest appearance by _____(campus celeb).

Did you like this article? Consider joining the DG! Open staff meetings are every Monday at 6:30 p.m. in Kohlberg; or email us at editors@daily.swarthmore.edu.