Campus Life Representative, Ambar LaForgia

I’m afraid that we sometimes get quite bored,

In our secluded sanctuary of Swarthmore,

All work and no play,

Really dampens the day,

And that hard work should not go ignored.

If elected campus life representative, I would do my best to increase the quality of life here at Swarthmore. I hope to fix all the small annoyances, like making sure the printers and coin machines work. I will use my advertising and publicity skills to make Student Council, as well as Deans, more accessible and try to keep you as a student body “in the know.” Also, I hope to diversify and spread out campus events (Why can’t weekdays be fun too?).

As a Student Academic Mentor and a member of the Social Affairs Committee, I am constantly working with deans and students to increase the quality of life of individuals and Swarthmore as a whole. I am energetic, determined and friendly and am ready to be your campus life representative.

So in my final plea,

Please vote for me,

Because….

Swarthmore students, for all the work you do,

Swarthmore campus should work for you too!

Ambar La Forgia, Class of 2011

Hello, did you like this article? Write for The Gazette! Open staff meetings are every Monday at 7:30 p.m. in The Daily Gazette office on Parrish 4th; You can also email us at editors@daily.swarthmore.edu.

0 comments

1. 0
    Anonymous says:

I await the day Ambar can do ANYTHING that isn't immediately relayed back to said song.

There's more to women than their bodies.

GO AMBAR FOR CAMPUS LIFE REPRESENTATIVE!

2. 0
    Yves says:

Ms. La Forgia, did you have anything to do with taking your, uh, wonderfully marvelous performance at the Spike Comedy Jam in Spring of 2008 off of the internets? Because reading your platform made me think of your, uh, "Beauty and the Beast"-inspired song, and I can't seem to locate it. Please advise.